We’re Hiring: Marketing Production Manager
Vault, a student loan benefits company, is looking for a creative and organized marketing producer to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have 1-3 years’ experience in digital marketing creation and asset management roles and be energized about our mission to help solve the student debt crisis. If this sounds like you, email Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
Vault, a technology company in the student loan benefits (“HR tech”) space, is seeking a Marketing Production Manager to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years’ experience producing and managing digital and print marketing assets for business and consumer use. Candidates with additional interest/experience in social media, email marketing, or copywriting are encouraged to apply. Resumes will be accepted via Linked In or at email@example.com.
- Asset Creation – Assist in the development, writing, and design of marketing materials, sales and lifecycle engagement emails, customer success content, and social media.
- Production Management – Manage marketing projects from end-to-end from ideation through to execution.
- Marketing Management – Work closely with Account Managers to track and improve marketing program performance post-launch.
- Digital Content Management – Assist in content development, management, and maintenance of Vault web properties including our website, blog, and email programs.
- Digital Marketing Ownership – Own Vault internal digital marketing production, including website, digital advertising (LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Ads), email marketing, and content production.
- Marketing Automation – Manage and create workflows and drip sequences for sales lead follow up campaigns and efforts.
- HubSpot & Salesforce CRM Integration – Take ownership of lead management, organizing, assigning, and reporting on leads and deals in HubSpot.
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of best practices in digital asset creation and management, including and partner marketing (3-5 years’ experience) and digital advertising; familiarity with content and product marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign)
- Comfortable communicating with and coordinating marketing activities across all levels during client-facing sales efforts
- Writing skills for company blog, editorial articles, social media, and email campaigns
- Email marketing software (MailChimp, HubSpot, SendGrid, etc)
- Experience managing WordPress or other similar content management systems.
- CRM marketing automation experience (HubSpot, Salesforce, and/or Marketo)
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Marketing portfolio
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Unlimited vacation
- Downtown office location & parking
- Taco Tuesdays
- Happy hours
- Student loan benefits (surprise!)
Email Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
Vault is a student loan benefits software platform, providing employers with tools to help employees pay down their student loans faster. Vault is uncompromising in our commitment to provide conflict-free guidance and tools for both employers and employees. We work with companies of all sizes, from New York Life and Ralph Lauren to Mastercard and Pinterest, to build stronger, mutually beneficial relationships between employers and employees that measurably improve talent acquisition and employee retention. For more information, visit vault.co or follow us at @vaultbenefit.