We’re Hiring: Customer Success Analyst
Vault, a student loan benefits company, is looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have 3-5 years’ experience in operations, customer success, or account management roles, and be energized about our mission to help solve the student debt crisis. If this sounds like you, email Julie at email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
Vault, a student loan benefits company, is looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our growing team in Austin, Texas. As a Customer Success Analyst at Vault, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how we manage our clients and help end-users effectively and seamlessly use our platform. You’ll get hands-on experience managing some of the day-to-day operations of the business, helping onboard new clients, and responding to end-user requests. Your main focus will be working with the Customer Success team, but you will have the opportunity to learn about all areas of the business. Email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
- Learn the ins and outs of our current product offerings
- Respond to end-user support requests with high quality, speed, and accuracy
- Revise and expand Customer Success template responses to improve consistency and quality
- Identify risks and escalate issues to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely fashion
- Learn the basics of Vault’s operations related to all of our products, including managing errors, tracking payment returns, and processing refunds
- Develop and maintain the Customer Success knowledge base
- Schedule and lead conference calls with clients
- Assist Customer Success/Operations Team as needed
- Assist in day-to-day office management tasks as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- To be successful in this role, you should:
- be a dynamic self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a proven ability to learn and adapt;
- be detail-oriented and organized;
- be flexible and able to manage various tasks and projects simultaneously;
- possess strong written and verbal communication skills; and be
- willing to contribute to overall office culture and community.
- Candidates should have demonstrated success with Google suite, MS Excel, and other similar programs and have 3-5 years of work experience.
- Unlimited vacation
- Downtown office location & parking
- Taco Tuesdays
- Happy hours
- Student loan benefits (surprise!)
Email Julie at email@example.com with your resume or LinkedIn profile to apply.
Vault is a student loan benefits software platform, providing employers with tools to help employees pay down their student loans faster. Vault is uncompromising in our commitment to provide conflict-free guidance and tools for both employers and employees. We work with companies of all sizes, from New York Life and Ralph Lauren to Mastercard and Pinterest, to build stronger, mutually beneficial relationships between employers and employees that measurably improve talent acquisition and employee retention. For more information, visit vault.co or follow us at @vaultbenefit.